ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Monday, April 06, 2009

Strong quake in Italy kills over 150, wounds 1,500

Dear Readers,
This tragic earthquake in Italy has me heartsick. A few of you know that I recently returned from a tour of Italy with my daughter and the Shenandoah University Choir. While I did not visit those cities affected by the quake, I understand the historic beauty that has been lost. The lives lost now number 150 and undoubtably there are more in the wreckage of collapsed buildings. But surely there are also people alive in the werckage so I ask all to please pray that they may be found. Attached to this article is a slideshow compiled by Yahoo News with dozens of photos. When I find information about relief organizations where donations may be made to help the vicitms, I will share them with you. Again, your prayers for the people of Italy please. Sue Cirba


"L'AQUILA, Italy – Rescue workers using bare hands and buckets searched frantically for students believed buried in a wrecked dormitory after Italy's deadliest quake in nearly three decades struck this medieval city before dawn Monday, killing more than 150 people, injuring 1,500 and leaving tens of thousands homeless. The 6.3-magnitude earthquake buckled both ancient and modern buildings in and around L'Aquila, snuggled in a valley surrounded by the snowcapped Apennines' tallest peaks."
Strong quake in Italy kills over 150, wounds 1,500:

No comments: