ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Monday, December 22, 2008

Secondhand Smoke: Your 24/7 Seminar on Bioethics and the Importance of Being Human: The Washington State Assisted Suicide Campaign

Editor's note: Wesley Smith writes: "There isn't space in a blog to fully describe the piece (from the New York Times magazine published prior to the election on assisted suicide.) So, let's just focus on two things. First, this is an 'I-I,' 'me-me' agenda of the elites and Establishment-types like Gardner. Here Governor Gardner describes his reasons for promoting assisted suicide: As he (Gardner) states in the piece:

'Why do this?' he asked, turning from the other tables toward me. 'I want to be involved in public life. I was looking for an issue, and this one fell in my lap. One advantage I have in this thing is that people like me. 'The other'--his leprechaun eyes lost their glint; his fleshy cheeks seemed to harden, his lips to thin, his face to reshape itself almost into a square--'is that my logic is impeccable. My life, my death, my control.'" (Editor's Note: Nothing like self delusion!) To continue with the Wesley Smith blog post visit:
Secondhand Smoke: Your 24/7 Seminar on Bioethics and the Importance of Being Human: The Washington State Assisted Suicide Campaign Begins:

Sue Cirba writes: Why focus on assisted suicide now? Everyone expects the Obama administration to concentrate on promoting abortion wherever they can, but not as many are aware that Obama will just as vehemently promote assisted suicide. Billionaire George Soros who has heavily contributed to the Democrats, will now expect to be repaid. Remember it is Soros who bankrolls the extremists at MoveOn.org so a network is in place to reach the grassroots liberals, exert political pressure and continue to raise money.

No comments: