ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Grandmother's Account of Traumatizing Experience with Abortion Moves Jamaican Parliamentarians to Tears

"Anne Arthur, a grief counselor, told the parliament she has never fully recovered from having bullied her daughter into killing her unborn child. 'I drove my daughter to the abortion clinic like a lamb to the slaughterhouse, against her will,' Arthur told her audience.
'I pressed my views on her and convinced her that she would be unable to care for the child while studying and an abortion would be the best thing to do, offering her no other solution or help … While my 12-week-old grand-daughter was ripped apart from my daughter's womb, I knew with brutal clarity that I had made the greatest mistake of my life,' said Arthur." Visit:
Grandmother's Account of Traumatizing Experience with Abortion Moves Jamaican Parliamentarians to Tears:

No comments: