"Here's how Mitt Romney filled out Planned Parenthood's candidate survey in 2002
When running for Massachusetts governor -- as a "moderate"
POSTED: Feb. 25, 2012 on www.massresistance.org
While running for GovernorRomney told Planned Parenthood that he supports:
- Roe v. Wade
- State funding for abortions
- Requiring insurance to cover contraception (in principle, depending on cost)
- The "buffer zone" around abortion clinics and "aggressive enforcement" of it
- Sex education for kids in schools
- Increased access to emergency contraception (i.e., Catholic hospitals)
- and more.
(Here's what Romney filled out; see text of questionnaire" Visit:
Here's how Mitt Romney filled out Planned Parenthood's candidate survey: