ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Constituting America » Blog Archive » 90 in 90 = 180: History Holds the Key to Our Future

"History Holds the Key to Our Future
By Janine Turner
I was driving my mother’s car the other day and I commented on how small her rearview mirrors were. My rear view mirrors are rather big because, as a Texan, I drive a large SUV I use to work my ranch. As I was looking out of her rearview mirrors, I pondered, as a Constitutionalist, my new self-definition, about whether Americans have something in common with rear view mirrors. Is the traditional American view – the basis of our country, our thesis, our founding principles, our United States Constitution – diminishing in our rearview mirrors? Are we, as a country, driving away from these founding principles?" Visit:
Constituting America » Blog Archive » 90 in 90 = 180: History Holds the Key to Our Future:

No comments: