ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Monday, May 19, 2008

A place for homeless, pregnant women to call home

A place for homeless, pregnant women to call home: "She was tired of moving from motel to motel with other drug addicts. She decided she wanted to give her baby the best start at life. Asay didn’t have custody of her first child, an 8-year-old boy.
“I was scared because, at the time, I didn’t know which was more important (drugs or the baby). I didn’t want to go to jail, but then I just realized that I can’t not go to jail because then my child wouldn’t make it and it wasn’t fair to the baby,” said Asay, 25."
While incarcerated this pregnant mom learned about a new maternity home in Luzerne County and was given permission by a judge to participate in its programs. For the Times Leader article click the first sentence.

No comments: