ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Linda in Argentina

I don't normally make a habit of bragging about my kids, but today I can't resist.
Thanks be to God as of 7:19 this morning Linda Joy arrived safely in Buenos Aires, Argentina after a 10 hour flignt from Miami. She will be studying Spanish for several weeks at a college in Argentina as part of a student exchange program. For the last few weeks I've been helping her get ready for the trip, taking her for necessary vaccinations, even picking up a recommendation letter from her former teacher. That beautiful letter probably won her the spot in the exchange program.
Linda is traveling with four other students from her school. If she has access to a computer at the school she may do some blogging about her trip, in which case I'll give you an update. Otherwise I may not hear from her as she left both computer and phone at home. Needless to say, my mind has not been on blogging lately.

Like Forrest Gump observed, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get." Parenting is like that too. To say the least it is an adventure. Sue

No comments: