ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Monday, March 31, 2008

Barack Obama before Planned Parenthood Action Fund, July 17, 2007

Barak Obama stated before the Planned Parenthood Action Fund in July 2007 - "I have worked on these issues for decades now. I put Roe at the center of my lesson plan on reproductive freedom when I taught Constitutional Law. Not simply as a case about privacy but as part of the broader struggle for women’s equality. Steve and Pam will tell you that we fought together in the Illinois State Senate against restrictive choice (Editor: pro-life) legislation—laws just like the federal abortion laws, the federal abortion bans that are cropping up. I’ve stood up for the freedom of choice in the United States Senate and I stand by my votes against the confirmation of Judge Roberts and Samuel Alito [Applause]" To read a transcript of Obama's 25 minute speech visit:LauraEtch - Barack Obama before Planned Parenthood Action Fund, July 17, 2007:

No comments: