ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A wife is a gift from God in life, death - The Arlington Catholic Herald

In July of this year, my wife of nine years, Sarah, passed away suddenly. We have four beautiful children, and our fifth was on the way. My wife was a gift from God during our life together. This woman made me into a man that loved the Lord and would pass that love to his children. In life and in death, Sarah gave me gifts to grow as a man, husband and father.
A wife is not a right but a gift that she and God give to her husband. A relationship that is Christ-centered will bring both spouses to a more fruitful relationship with God and each other. Often during our marriage I could see how Sarah brought me closer to God.   Visit:
A wife is a gift from God in life, death - The Arlington Catholic Herald

No comments: