ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Friday, August 01, 2014

A Christian Told Him Abortion Will Never be Stopped, His Response Was Priceless

“Abortion cannot be stopped.” That is what a man said to me as I was
coming out of Mass with the Stand True Mission Team and the walkers from
Crossroads Pro-life Walks Across America.





I
told him that many people said that slavery would never be made illegal
back in the 1800s. He just ignored that and continued to argue that
abortion will never be outlawed. I tried to explain to him that this
generation is waking up to the truth about the abortion holocaust and
that this would be the generation that will abolish abortion.


He almost seemed annoyed with us for having the audacity to believe
such a thing.  I told him to look at biblical
history and see what God can do.  He just kept repeating that abortion will never be outlawed and I finally asked him, “How big is your God?”  Visit:  A Christian Told Him Abortion Will Never be Stopped, His Response Was Priceless

No comments: