ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Justina Pelletier’s Family Promises to Sue Massachusetts for Abducting Their Daughter

Lou Pelletier told MailOnline that he will not mince words now that he is no longer gagged and Justina is home.

“I am still very angry at the psychiatrists, Boston Children’s Hospital, and the Department of Families and Children for putting Justina through this. My daughter was used as a lab rat, a cruel experiment.

They tried to gag me, to prevent me from telling what was going on. Can you imagine what would have happened to Justina if I hadn’t gone public?  Justina who once was able to ice skate is now confined to a wheel chair.
Justina Pelletier’s Family Promises to Sue Massachusetts for Abducting Their Daughter

No comments: