ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

“REFORM” OF HEALTH“CARE?” WHY I RESIGNED FROM THE AMA (American Medical Association) | Hot Indie News

Doctor Resigns AMA in Protest:
"Today I learned that the AMA has issued an “unqualified endorsement” of the House Bill for health insurance overhaul. In my opinion, the AMA has sold out doctors, and most importantly, our patients, in supporting this government take over of our most private and personal freedom – our choices about when, where, and with whom we will have medical care when we are sick.
As a protest against their support of the House Health”care” Bill, I have resigned from the AMA"“REFORM” OF HEALTH“CARE?” WHY I RESIGNED FROM THE AMA (American Medical Association) | Hot Indie News:

No comments: