ABORTION PILL REVERSAL

It may not be too late to reverse the abortion pill (Mifeprex or RU-486) – call 1-877-558-0333
http://www.abortionpillreversal.com/

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Faith Still At the Core of Kurt Warner's Success - Conservative Link by Sue Cirba

"Faith still at core of Warner's success: ''If you ever really want to do a story about who I am, God's got to be at the center of it. Every time I hear a piece or read a story that doesn't have that, they're missing the whole lesson of who I am.' - Kurt Warner
Warner, who leads the Arizona Cardinals to the Superbowl Feb. 1st, discussed the role of his Christian faith in a January 9th article in the Arizona Republic. 'During a visit to The Oprah Winfrey Show, Warner 'basically had three sentences to say, so, in the middle one, I made sure I mentioned my faith, because how could they cut it out?' he said. 'I went to watch the show on replay . . . and they cut it out!' Visit:
Faith still at core of Warner's success:(Editor's note: It seems God has placed Warner on a larger stage than the Oprah show!)" Visit:
Conservative Link by Sue Cirba:

Dear Readers,
I just wanted to introduce you to a new venture of mine, "Conservative Lilnk by Sue Cirba" a blog that will treat subjects such as religion, conservative politics, homeschooling, illegal immigration and more. Thought you'd like the Kurt Warner post. Sue Cirba

No comments: